Knowledge for your team. Individual and tailor-made.
Whether as part of the implementation of Process Management or as process optimization, for the purpose of team building or because your requirements are company-specific – there are many good reasons to conduct an in-house training on process-oriented management. We are offering customized solutions and learning experiences for the process-oriented future design of your organization.
From company-specific training to individual coaching
Our complete portfolio of training for Process Management and organizational development by BPM&O Akademie is also available as in-house training. You can benefit from the high relevance and topicality of BPM trends and direct reference to your organization. On request, tailor-made to the needs of your organization. Whether for Process Management teams, process owners or line managers – we offer suitable concepts for every target group.
You can be customized to meet your company’s needs and individual culture. The trainings can vary from a succession of one-day trainings to completely new designed qualification solutions. We are also happy to integrate our trainings in your ongoing projects or training landscape.
Of course, we also develop new qualification solutions, for example management development programs or integrate our training concepts into your current projects.
And with our BPM&O E-Learning, in-house trainings can alternatively be conducted as blended learning or 100 % digitally.
Advantages of an in-house training:
- Tailored to your individual needs
- Professional order clarification to specifically address your business environment and management situation
- Special tailoring of the contents to the requirements of your organization
- Adjustment of the seminar and its content to the knowledge level of the participants
Practice- and application-oriented
- All trainers and coaches have a sound trainer education and many years of professional experience
- Numerous practical examples and case studies are part of the training
- Detailed seminar documents and working aids support the practical implementation
Flexible and cost-saving
- Greater flexibility in choice of date, location and duration
- No travel and hotel expenses for participants
- No longer absences compared to sending participants to off-site training
Contact for more information about our seminar concepts and how you can benefit from in-house training courses.
Schedule a consultation for an in-house training with Sven Schnägelberger.
- Corinna Weimer
- Academy Management
- Phone: +49 (0)221 99787520
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org