The new e-learning platform for Process Management
Would you like to learn more about Process Management in an e-learning format? If yes, we have the perfect solution for you: Via our new „BPM&O E-Learning Platform“ we offer our e-learnings in German and English in the cloud.
To give you an orientation of how our e-learnings are structured, we have compiled a free available catalog for you, which includes free excerpts. You can self-register on the BPM&O E-Learning Platform and then access the free available catalog for 14 days and view previews of all our e-learnings.
We offer various catalogs with the centerpiece topics:
- „Free available catalog“
- „Process Management Basics“,
- „Operational Process Management“ and
- „Process-oriented Customer Journey Mapping“
in German and English. Each catalog consists of one or more e-learning modules, each lasting between 45 and 60 minutes. You can acquire either the entire catalog or just individual e-learnings.
Structure of the e-learnings
The e-learnings usually consist of the following components:
- Introduction and learning objectives
- Practical example Ristorante Italiano 1
- Knowledge transfer
- Practical example Ristorante Italiano 2
- Learning control
- Seminar documents (Script) as PDF file