ObjectivesThe aim of this two-part seminar (FPO1 and FPO2) is to impart knowledge and practice-oriented tools for developing a process-oriented organization.
The holistic management of processes is becoming a decisive factor for the successful management of organizations. This involves the challenge of anchoring processes comprehensively in the organization. This means the systematic integration and process-oriented alignment of organizational structures, corporate culture and management principles. In both FPO seminars, we are guided by the BPM&O Model for developing the process-oriented organization.
The modules FPO1 and FPO2 are in any order and individually bookable.
In this part of the seminar, we will first focus on setting up a BPM governance for the design of the process-oriented organization. Forms of process organization are discussed as well as the structure of the process model and the process-oriented alignment of technologies.
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager, Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality management
- Managers and employees Information technology
- Managers with process responsibility
- Challenges in the design of a process-oriented organization
- Setting-up BPM Governance
- Forms of process-oriented organization
- Designing process model
- Process-oriented alignment of technologies
- Integrating existing methods
- Working on practical cases of the participants
Certificate programCertification as Strategic Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Implement strategy via processes, Develop a process-oriented organization, Lead a process-oriented organization as well as the colloquium are booked at the same time, a package price of € 5,890 net applies.
The colloquium as a certificate examination for Strategic Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place after completing the seminar program. The examination fee is € 749 net and included in the package price of € 5,890 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations. Please also see the guidelines for the written thesis as part of the colloquium as a certificate examination.
Please noteThe open seminar dates are only available in German. We offer the conduct of this seminar in English as in-house training. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us!
€ 1.850,- netto