ObjectivesIn this seminar, participants will learn to examine processes for automation potential. Furthermore, you will develop criteria for feasibility and try to implement this with workflow systems. You will get an overview of the BPM tool market and learn about the possible application areas of selected technologies.
- Internal and external consultants
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Business Analysts
- Employees Information Technology
- Process owners who are responsible for the digitization of their processes
- Managers or employees involved in the implementation of digital projects and processes
- Presentation of various digitization technologies with their advantages and disadvantages (process mining, RPA, workflow systems).
- Special features of process modeling with BPMN 2.0 regarding digitization and automation
- Technology clusters in the BPM market with assignment to process management glasses
- Examine processes for automation potential
- Create return-on-investment calculations for automations
- Achieve savings potential and investment security through process digitization
- Automate processes with workflow systems
- Success factors during implementation
- Practical exercises and examples
Certificate programCertification as Process Manager Digital Transformation with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Implement strategy via processes, Develop and improve processes with Design Thinking effectively, Transform organizations, Digitize and automate processes as well as Operational Process Management as e-learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 7,590 net applies.
The certificate examination for Process Manager Digital Transformation with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place after completing the seminar program. The examination fee is € 749 net and is included in the package price of € 7,590 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations. Please also see the guidelines for the written thesis as part of the colloquium as a certificate examination.
Please noteThe open seminar dates are only available in German. We offer the conduct of this seminar in English as in-house training. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us!
€ 1.450,- netto