ObjectivesIn this E-learning, you will learn how to merge the customer perspective and internal business processes. In addition, key measurement methods for determining customer orientation are covered.
- Review on fundamentals of process management and customer journey
- Moments of Truth
- Relationship between process map and customer journey map
- Derivation of requirements for customer-centric To-Be processes
- Voice of the Customer (VoC) and Net Promotor Score (NPS) as central measurement methods for determining customer orientation
- Managers and employees who want to drive forward the topic of customer orientation
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Managers and employees from all divisions with customer contact
- Managers and employees Process Management
Seminar programThe e-learning "Merging Customer Journey and business processes" is part of the seminar Process-oriented Customer Journey Mapping. The seminar includes 4 e-learning modules and a 1-day intensive training and costs 1,170 euros net.
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto