ObjectivesThe aim of this two-part seminar (FPO1 and FPO2) is to impart knowledge and practice-oriented tools for developing a process-oriented organization.
The holistic management of processes is becoming a decisive factor for the successful management of organizations. This involves the challenge of anchoring processes comprehensively in the organization. This means the systematic integration and process-oriented alignment of organizational structures, corporate culture and management principles. In both FPO seminars, we are guided by the BPM&O Model for developing the process-oriented organization.
The modules FPO1 and FPO2 are in any order and individually bookable.
This part of the seminar deals with the so-called soft issues, which are often the hard ones. Role concepts are used to shape the cooperation between process and function. In addition to leadership concepts, aspects of change management and the introduction of a process-oriented culture in the company are also covered.
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager, Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality management
- Managers and employees Information technology
- Managers with process responsibility
- Challenges in managing the process-oriented organization
- Introducing and implementing role concepts for process and function
- Deriving competencies from processes
- Establishing a learning organization
- Accompanying change with process-oriented organizational development
- Procedure models for the introduction of the process-oriented organization
- Promoting a process-oriented culture
- Leadership in the process-oriented organization
- Working on practical cases of the participants
Certificate programCertification as Strategic Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Implement strategy via processes, Develop a process-oriented organization, Lead a process-oriented organization as well as the colloquium are booked at the same time, a package price of € 5,890 net applies.
The colloquium as a certificate examination for Strategic Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place after completing the seminar program. The examination fee is € 749 net and included in the package price of € 5,890 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations. Please also see the guidelines for the written thesis as part of the colloquium as a certificate examination.
Please noteThe open seminar dates are only available in German. We offer the conduct of this seminar in English as in-house training. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us!
€ 1.850,- netto