ObjectivesThe seminar participants learn a fundamental understanding and essential terms for managing processes in organizations.
Another main component of the training is the development of competence for the systematic identification, analysis and documentation of processes. In addition to the theoretical teaching of the Process Management Basics, the transfer of learning is intensified and optimized through group work and exchange of experiences.
The seminar "Process Management Basics" can be booked as classic classroom training or as online training.
The online training takes place using the interactive platform BPMO.digital. To participate you need a computer with a microphone installed and internet access. We also recommend an installed camera and a headset (not necessary).
- Managers and employees Process Management and Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Managers and employees Quality Management and Information Technology
- Process Manager, Process Analysts, Process Coordinators, Process Modeler
- Managers with process responsibility
- Key terms and definitions in Process Management
- Elements of processes
- Process map and Process model
- Organizational environment and roles in Process Management
- Impulses for the introduction of Process Management
- Order clarification
- Preparing, conducting, and leading a process workshop (e.g., moderation principles, handling oppositions, creating acceptance)
- Revising, documenting, and recording a process workshop
PrerequisitesThe seminar Process Management Basics is preceded by an e-learning lasting approx. 45 to 60 minutes. It is included in the seminar price.
What to expect from the e-learning? (short overview)
Certificate programCertification as “Operational process manager (TÜV)”
If the seminars “Process Management Basics (classroom or digital)” and “Operational Process Management” as classroom training or blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,590 net applies.
After completing the seminar program, you have the opportunity to take part in the certificate examination for “Operational Process Manager (TÜV)”. The certificate exam will take place on the last day of the seminar “Operational Process Management” from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The examination fee is € 265 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.
Please noteThe open seminar dates are only available in German. We offer the conduct of this seminar in English as in-house training. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us!
5 - 12
€ 1.250,- net