ObjectivesThe Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 has become the standard for describing and modelling processes. It is "the" language for the representation of business processes and technical process modelling.
In this seminar, you will get to know the method and apply it in exercises and case studies with and without a BPM tool. In this way, you will build up a clear understanding of the topic.
- Process modeler
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Process Manager und Sub-process Manager
- Managers with process responsibility
- Internal and external consultants Process Management
- BPMN 2.0 Basics
- Process and collaboration diagram
- Elements in BPMN 2.0 (e.g. activities, events, gateways, connecting objects, pools/lanes and artifacts)
- BPMN 2.0 compared to other conventions
- Practical tips and tricks for process modelling
Exercises and practical examples with and without BPM-tool
This seminar can also be conducted as an in-house training with your company-specific BPM-tool, either as classroom training or as an online training.
Please noteThe open seminar dates are only available in German. We offer the conduct of this seminar in English as in-house training. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us!
€ 850,- netto