Objectives"Design Thinking" is currently on everyone's lips as a creative method and solution to find innovative answers for a wide range of problems. But what is it, how does it work and how can the method be used in process management?
Design Thinking implements agile principles, which today are often seen as ground-breaking solutions to uncover new ways to market dynamics and uncertainties. It is about finding out and understanding customer requirements and needs and aligning the processes with them.
Our two-day seminar will introduce you to the Design Thinking process and give you hands-on experience with the methods and core concepts it involves. Using the development of To-Be processes as an example, the implementation of Design Thinking can be practiced. The seminar also provides exercises where participants learn to integrate the creative potential in their own company. In doing so, the understanding of the Design Thinking mindset is facilitated.
- Managers and employees Corporate Development
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Process manager and sub-process manager
- Managers with process responsibility
- Internal and external Process Management Consultants
- Success factors and the procedure in Design Thinking
- Fields of application in process management
- Planning a Design Thinking Workshop
- Understanding external and internal customers via the persona concept
- Developing and improving To-Be processes with Design Thinking (Case study)
Certificate programCertification as “Process Manager Digital Transformation (TÜV)”
If the seminars “Implement strategy via processes”, “Develop and improve processes with Design Thinking effectively”, “Transform organizations”, “Digitize and automate processes” as well as the “Operational Process Management” as e-learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 6,990 net applies.
After completing the seminar program, you have the opportunity to take part in the certificate examination for “Process Manager Digital Transformation (TÜV)”. The examination fee is € 495 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations. Please also see the guidelines for the written thesis as part of the colloquium as a certificate examination.
Please noteThe open seminar dates are only available in German. We offer the conduct of this seminar in English as in-house training. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us!
€ 1.250,- netto