This e-learning serves as a first introduction to the principles of process-oriented management. Flexible in terms of place and time, participants gain a basic understanding of process-oriented management and learn about the most important approaches.
In addition to the guiding principle of process-oriented management, participants will get to know the BPM&O model and learn what requirements future-proof management concepts need to fulfill.The e-learning is available to participants for a period of 3 months on the BPM&O e-learning platform.
- How do companies remain fit for the future?
- The guiding principle of process-oriented management
- Specification levels of process-oriented management
- Occasions for process orientation in companies
- The Process Management Glasses
- The BPM&O Model
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility