ObjectivesIn this e-learning, you will learn how to depict a customer journey holistically and what relevance customer activities, emotions, expectations and touchpoints have.
- Learn about different types of customer activities
- Understanding customer emotions and expectations
- Touchpoints as key points of contact between customer and business
- Anatomy of a customer journey
- Managers and employees who want to drive forward the topic of customer orientation
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Managers and employees from all divisions with customer contact
- Managers and employees Process Management
Seminar programThe e-learning "Customer Journey activities and touchpoints" is part of the seminar Process-oriented Customer Journey Mapping. The seminar includes 4 e-learning modules and a 1-day intensive training and costs 1,170 euros net.
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto
- Corinna Weimer
- E-Mail : email@example.com
- Telefon : +49 (0)221 99787520