ObjectivesIn order to achieve ambitious goals, companies need suitable processes – new or optimized ones. It is essential to find the right process and define it clearly.
In this e-learning, you will learn which methods are used to develop To-Be processes in a creative and efficient manner. This includes methods for process mapping and process modelling as well as a way of working that uses the know-how of the employees to achieve a high level of acceptance for the change.
- Comprehending approach models regarding development of To-Be processes
- Clarifying the order for the process workshop
- Aligning To-Be processes towards achievement of set goals
- Developing To-Be processes including specific work steps
- Identifying and prioritizing measures for execution
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
See in this video what to expect from the e-learning (short overview)
Certificate programCertification as Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Process Management Basics (classroom or digital) and Operational Process Management as blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,990 net applies.
The certificate exam for Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place on the last day of the seminar Operational Process Management from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The examination fee is € 399 net and is included in the package price of € 3,990 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto
Ähnliche BPM Seminare
Die nächsten Termine
- 20.03.2023 in Köln
- 28.08.2023 in Köln
- 27.11.2023 in Köln
€ 2.900,- netto
Prozesse modellieren mit BPMN 2.0
Die nächsten Termine
- 05.12.2022 in Köln
- 03.03.2023 in Köln
- 06.06.2023 in Online
€ 850,- netto