ObjectivesAfter the implementation of a To-Be process, it does not run by itself but must be actively controlled and managed. This includes the prioritization and coordination of workflows as well as the planning of resources and material. It is important to identify shortcuts and make decisions to drive the process forward. Transparency about the actual performance is created. New potential improvements are discovered.
- Process manager’s tasks during operations
- Planning resources and material in a target-oriented way
- Identifying bottlenecks and planning measures
- Coordinating and supporting process executers
- Monitoring and measuring of performance
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
See in this video what to expect from the e-learning (short overview)
Certificate programCertification as Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Process Management Basics (classroom or digital) and Operational Process Management as blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,990 net applies.
The certificate exam for Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place on the last day of the seminar Operational Process Management from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The examination fee is € 399 net and is included in the package price of € 3,990 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto
- Corinna Weimer
- E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telefon : +49 (0)221 99787520