After the implementation of a To-Be process, it does not run by itself but must be actively controlled and managed. This includes the prioritization and coordination of workflows as well as the planning of resources and material. It is important to identify shortcuts and make decisions to drive the process forward. Transparency about the actual performance is created. New potential improvements are discovered.
- Process manager’s tasks during operations
- Planning resources and material in a target-oriented way
- Identifying bottlenecks and planning measures
- Coordinating and supporting process executers
- Monitoring and measuring of performance
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
Certificate programCertification as Operational Process Manager (TÜV)
The e-learning “Executing processes” is part of the certificate program for “Operational Process Manager (TÜV)” as blended or digital learning. The certificate program includes 8 e-learning modules and a 3-day (online) intensive training.
If the seminars “Process Management Basics (classroom or digital)” and “Operational Process Management” as classroom training or blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,590 net applies.
After completing the seminar program, you have the opportunity to take part in the certificate examination for “Operational Process Manager (TÜV)”. The certificate exam will take place on the last day of the seminar “Operational Process Management” from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The examination fee is € 265 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto
Ähnliche BPM Seminare
Die nächsten Termine
- 20.09.2021 in Nürnberg
- 20.09.2021 in Hamburg
- 29.11.2021 in Köln
€ 2.900,- netto