ObjectivesThe measures and projects that were previously planned are now implemented. The implementation of a new or changed process must be structured. Stakeholders both in management and among those involved in the process need to be mobilized so that they are in favor of the change.
In this e-learning, you learn methods of change management and organizational development to successfully shape this critical transition.
- Implementing new To-Be processes within the company environment
- Assigning roles
- Defining criteria regarding the executability of a To-Be process
- Agreeing objectives for implementing the process
- Planning communication
- Involving process participants
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators, Process Modeler
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
See in this video what to expect from the e-learning (short overview)
Certificate programCertification as Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Process Management Basics (classroom or digital) and Operational Process Management as blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,990 net applies.
The certificate exam for Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place on the last day of the seminar Operational Process Management from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The examination fee is € 399 net and is included in the package price of € 3,990 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto