ObjectivesDuring process execution, it is possible to measure how a process is utilized, if the desired performance is achieved, whether it is being followed or if there are potential improvements. This supports the operational management of processes. Evaluations and reports create transparency. Deviations and analysis requirements are revealed.
In this e-learning, you learn what the “right” process indicators are derived from and how a process reporting can be set-up.
- Using process indicators for managing processes
- Learning about different types of process indicators
- Process indicator outline and Process indicator compass
- Determining the control direction of process indicators
- Learning about different measurement methods
- Determining significant deviations
- Setting up process reporting
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
Certificate programCertification as Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Process Management Basics (classroom or digital) and Operational Process Management as classroom training or Operational Process Management as blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,990 net applies.
The certificate exam for Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place on the last day of the seminar Operational Process Management from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The examination fee is € 399 net and is included in the package price of € 3,990 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto
Ähnliche BPM Seminare
Die nächsten Termine
- 04.04.2022 in Köln
- 21.11.2022 in Köln
€ 2.900,- netto