ObjectivesIn this e-learning course, the participants learn knowledge and practice-oriented tools of Operational Process Management (OPM) flexible in terms of time and independent of location in 7 e-learning videos. The participants learn how processes can be managed and improved in a goal-, competence- and resource-oriented manner. In addition, essential methods are taught that foster acceptance and support among all process participants.
- E-Learning "Process Management Basics"
- E-Learning "Deriving operational process goals"
- E-Learning "Developing To-Be processes"
- E-Learning "Planning process execution"
- E-Learning "Implementing processes"
- E-Learning "Executing processes"
- E-Learning "Measuring processes"
- E-Learning "Analyzing processes"
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager, Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality management
- Managers and employees Information technology
- Managers with process responsibility
See in this video what to expect from the e-learning (short overview)
Certification as Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Process Management Basics (classroom or digital) and Operational Process Management as blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,990 net applies.
The certificate exam for Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place on the last day of the seminar Operational Process Management from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The examination fee is € 399 net and is included in the package price of € 3,990 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.