ObjectivesThis e-learning serves as a first introduction to the topic of Customer Journey Mapping. It deals with central terms, guiding questions and presentation options for the creation of a Customer Journey.
- Customer satisfaction and customer orientation approaches
- Understanding customer needs
- Change of perspective: Customer versus business perspective
- Phases and milestones of a customer journey
- Presentation options and guiding questions for the creation of a customer journey
- Managers and employees who want to drive forward the topic of customer orientation
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Managers and employees from all divisions with customer contact
- Managers and employees Process Management
Seminar programThe e-learning "Perspective change and Customer Journey Mapping" is part of the seminar Process-oriented Customer Journey Mapping. The seminar includes 4 e-learning modules and a 1-day intensive training and costs 1,170 euros net.
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto