ObjectivesTo ensure that a new process can be implemented as smoothly as possible, a detailed planning concerning two perspectives is required. On the one hand, we plan which conditions have to be created in order to enable a regular process execution. On the other hand, we plan the regular operation of the process.
In this e-learning, you will become acquainted with the relevant planning parameters and planning methods to create feasible plans.
- Planning levels and planning perspectives
- Determining planning guidelines
- Process-oriented planning versus function-oriented planning
- Contents and results of process planning
- Coordinate and release process planning
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
See in this video what to expect from the e-learning (short overview)
Certificate programCertification as Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Process Management Basics (classroom or digital) and Operational Process Management as blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,990 net applies.
The certificate exam for Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place on the last day of the seminar Operational Process Management from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The examination fee is € 399 net and is included in the package price of € 3,990 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto
- Corinna Weimer
- E-Mail : email@example.com
- Telefon : +49 (0)221 99787520