ObjectivesThe seminar participants learn a fundamental understanding and essential terms for managing processes in organizations.
Another main component of the training is the development of competence for the systematic identification, analysis and documentation of processes. In addition to the theoretical teaching of the Process Management Basics, the transfer of learning is intensified and optimized through group work and exchange of experiences.
The seminar Process Management Basics can be booked as classic classroom training or as online training.
The online training takes place using the interactive platform BPMO.digital. To participate you need a computer with a microphone installed and internet access. We also recommend an installed camera and a headset (not necessary).
- Managers and employees Process Management and Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Managers and employees Quality Management and Information Technology
- Process Manager, Process Analysts, Process Coordinators, Process Modeler
- Managers with process responsibility
- Key terms and definitions in Process Management
- Elements of processes
- Process map and Process model
- Organizational environment and roles in Process Management
- Impulses for the introduction of Process Management
- Order clarification
- Preparing, conducting, and leading a process workshop (e.g., moderation principles, handling oppositions, creating acceptance)
- Revising, documenting, and recording a process workshop
PrerequisitesThe seminar Process Management Basics is preceded by an e-learning lasting approx. 45 to 60 minutes. It is included in the seminar price.
What to expect from the e-learning? (short overview)
Certificate programCertification as Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Process Management Basics (classroom or digital) and Operational Process Management as classroom training or Operational Process Management as blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,990 net applies.
The certificate exam for Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place on the last day of the seminar Operational Process Management from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The examination fee is € 399 net and is included in the package price of € 3,990 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.
Please noteThe open seminar dates are only available in German. We offer the conduct of this seminar in English as in-house training. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us!
5 - 12
€ 1.250,- netto