ObjectivesThe aim of this seminar is to impart in-depth knowledge of Customer Journey Mapping as well as its transfer and practical application in a process-oriented organizational environment. The participants learn how to create customer journey maps and derive customer strategies from them - always from the customer's perspective (both in context to B2C and B2B).
The seminar Process-oriented Customer Journey Mapping can be conducted as blended learning or as an 100% digital training.
The participants complete an e-learning course consisting of 4 modules - flexible in terms of time and location - and learn the practical application using exercises and practical examples in a one-day intensive training classroom training (blended learning) or as an online seminar (digital).
The e-learnings are available to participants for a period of 3 months after receiving access to the BPM&O E-Learning Plattform.
The online training takes place using the interactive platform BPMO.digital . To participate, you need a computer with a microphone installed and stable internet access. We also recommend an installed camera and a headset (not necessary).
- Managers and employees who want to drive forward the topic of customer orientation
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Managers and employees from all divisions with customer contact
- Managers and employees Process Management
- E-Learning "Perspective change and Customer Journey Mapping" (30-45 min.)
- E-Learning "Customer Journey Mapping activities and touchpoints"(30-45 min.)
- E-Learning "Process Management Basics" (45-60 min.)
- E-Learning "Merging Customer Journey und business processes" (30-45 min.)
- Practical examples
- Transfer / exchange
Please noteThe open seminar dates are only available in German. We offer the conduct of this seminar in English as in-house training. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us!
€ 1.170,- netto