ObjectivesDigital transformation is fundamentally changing how organizations are operating and providing value to customer. It is a change project that requires organizations to continuously challenge the status quo and to rethink old structures as proven management concepts from the past are often no longer effective in such environments.
This training provides evidence and inspirations to open new perspectives and ways of thinking. The focus lies in the transfer and practical application to successfully manage the change process in organizations. Participants learn how to deal with the resulting complexity and uncertainty and expand their personal options for action in this environment. Project architectures for the transformation of the organization and methods of change management are presented and applied to the practical situation of the participants. Agile methods are introduced to enable participants to react quickly to changes.
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Process owners who are responsible for the digitization of their processes
- Managers or employees involved in the implementation of digital projects and processes
- Internal and external Organizational Developer and Change Manager
- Internal and external Consultants
- Digital transformation as organizational change
- Dealing with complexity and uncertainty
- Project architectures for organizational development
- Leading within the change process
- Agile methods in organizational development
- Accompanying the transformation with change management
Certificate programCertification as Process Manager Digital Transformation with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Implement strategy via processes, Develop and improve processes with Design Thinking effectively, Transform organizations, Digitize and automate processes as well as Operational Process Management as e-learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 7,590 net applies.
The certificate examination for Process Manager Digital Transformation with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place after completing the seminar program. The examination fee is € 749 net and is included in the package price of € 7,590 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations. Please also see the guidelines for the written thesis as part of the colloquium as a certificate examination.
Please noteThe open seminar dates are only available in German. We offer the conduct of this seminar in English as in-house training. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us!
€ 1.950,- netto